(ASCEND) Callbacks

Is it possible to configure a Max 4002 with RADIUS to callback an NT
4.0 box with a Netwarp128 using 64K and dynamic IP?

>From the way I under NT 4.0 RAS you have to send a username, password
AND domain.

What I am trying to accomplish is the ability for users to get fully
metered ISDN lines from USWest (aka save some money). Then have them
call the Max4002, have it hang up and call them back (aka save the
metered fees).

Most of the clients we have are using NT 4.0 with Netwarp128.

Any help would be great.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700