Re: (ASCEND) In Defense Of Ascend...

> 5) And speaking of the "UDP port 9" problem, could some informed
>    and responsible source at Ascend please tell us what Ascend
>    did to fix this dilemma.  I don't trust Ascend's declaration
>    (without an explanation) that it is fixed. I hope it is very
>    obvious why we need this information.

 Ouch, Harsh message, (But it needed to be said), In regards to UDP port
9. I have loaded up Ap46 and there seems to be no issues as of yet
with the OS, I deployed it on approx 500 boxes last night, If things
start to break, I'll be sure to post them here :)

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations
Network Access
Erols Internet