Re: (ASCEND) Redirection filter for proxy's

Hi andre

Yes - quite true.

We run a national backbone and have a lots of schools use our services -
therefore, proxy servers are a great way to keep down costs as schools get
about 40 - 55% hit rates.

We use transparent proxy'ing on the access servers, but for those clients using
ISDN, FR and what not, it makes it a little bit harder.

Oh well - back to the drawing board !

Adam