(ASCEND) P-75 dials and dials and dials...

All:
Have a P75 at home with two PC's, one running DOS/Win3.11 and Novell's
VLM's (1.22), the other with W95 using MS Client for MS and MC Client
for Netware. Dial-up networking is also enabled on this machine for use
with a different net.

As long as I don't do anything using IP on the win95 machine, I'm fine.
As soon as I use netscape, do my thing, and close netscape,  or there's
net activity on the DOS/Win311 PC, then  the Win 95 PC makes the pipe
dial back to my IP provider  again, and again, and again....  It dials
the call, brings the lan session up, brings the lan session down, hangs
up, then repeats.  Average interval is 1 second..

It only does this when the Win 95 pc is connected to the hub. To say the
least, this is really really annoying.  I have the Net-bios filters
installed.
Any clues as to what this might be ??

TIA
Bob