(ASCEND) Ascend MAX 4048 Remote commands (rsh)

Does the Ascend 4048 support remote logins, ie rsh. or any other remote
control?

I was wondering about user accounting on the 4048, are we limited to radius
accounting only?

example:

rsh host4048 who   (to show the current
users/idletime/sessiontime/connection type/ etc..)

we have perl scripts setup for our cisco boxes that rsh and produce usefull
accounting information. This come in real handy during peek hours when we
are able to automatically knock off those users that have been idle for 5
hours...

TIA

Dan