(ASCEND) SagemPPP for Mac

Hi all,

One of our customers is using a Mac  SYS 8.1  with a Geoport ISDN adaptor.
He uses SagemPPP for the "dialer". He is connecting to our TNT (rev 2.0.0)
via PRI.

Until recently he was able to connect without a hitch. All of a sudden, he
is getting a disconnect code of 101. His user profile is read by AAC in the
Unix Password file we keep on BSDI. Due to an upstream change, he had to
change stuff in Open Transport, notably the DNS settings.

I have tried _everything_ including:

Setting up a user profile in AAC - didn't work, same error
Setting up a connection profile in the TNT - didn't work, same error.

The funny thing is that he could _connect_ and authenticate last night. He
just couldn't go anywhere because of invalid DNS entries (they were based on
10.x.x.x ... don't ask). Today he cannot authenticate.

As a side note, my bsdi box, which serves as the authentication server,
crashed last night. When I restarted it, all hell seemed to break loose, but
_nothing has been changed_.

Help (in desperation)