Re: (ASCEND) In Defense Of Ascend...

I usually quite supportive of ascend but lately i have to wonder. With so
many people depending on thier equipment why has the issue not been resolved
yet? I understand that sometimes unforeseen things will happen and security
holes will be found, whether or not they knew about this issue before is
also irrelivant, the point is that new code should have been released by
now. Engineers should have worked arround the clock to get the code patched.

I realize that there are many files that have to be compiled but releasing
them to us one at a time as they are compiled would make a lot of us more
understanding than releasing them all a week from now.

Leon McCalla