Re: (ASCEND) Configuring Your filter(Revised)(PipeX)

On Tue, 17 Mar 1998, Jake Schleich wrote:

> Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 11:08:59 -0500
> From: Jake Schleich <jake@ican.net>
> To: ascend-users@bungi.com
> Subject: (ASCEND) Configuring Your filter(Revised)(PipeX)
>
> I just implemented this filter on my Pipe at home:

	I just implimented it on one of our MAX 4048's (The same one the
exploit rebooted when I tested it) and then tried the exploit against it
and the MAX did not reboot... so this appears to be a viable fix until
Ascend can do better and come up with a solution...

	Jeremy T. Bouse
	System Administrator
	SouthNet TeleComm Services, Inc.
	800-787-3221