(ASCEND) Configuring Your filter(Revised)(PipeX)

I just implemented this filter on my Pipe at home:

In addition to preventing the UDP packet 9 kill, it will also prevent ip
spoofing of local addresses.
So you are covering yourself two ways.
I just quickly fired this off, if there is a mistake please drop me a
line, but I'm pretty sure its ok.

90-504 UDPFIX

 In filter 01

 >Valid =Yes

 Type = IP

 Generic...

 IP...
--
Ip...

Forward=No

Src mask=255.255.255.X(whatever your subnet is)

Src Adrs=(fill your NETWORK address in here, not your routers ip)

Dst Mask=0.0.0.0

Dst Adrs=0.0.0.0

Protocol=0

Src port cmp= none

Src port #=n/a

Dst Port Cmp = None

Dst Port # = N/A

TCP Estab=N/A

======
If an incoming packet has the local address, do not forward onto
ethernet.
======
---

In filter 02

Ip..

Forward=No

Src msk=255.0.0.0

Src Adrs=127.0.0.0

Dst Mask and address leave 0.0.0.0

Protocol=0

Src port Cmp=None

Dst port cmp=None

Dst Port #=N/A

TCP Estab=N/A
----
=====
Sets loopback address, if incoming packet has this address, it will not
be forwarded onto ethernet.
=====
----

IN Filter 03

 Ip...

 Forward = No

 Src Mask = 0.0.0.0

 Src Adrs = 0.0.0.0

 Dst Mask = 0.0.0.0

 Dst Adrs = 0.0.0.0

 Protocol = 17

 Src Port Cmp = None

 Src Port # = N/A

 Dst Port Cmp = Eql

 Dst Port # = 9

 TCP Estab = N/A

---
======
Fixes the Discard port 9 problem
======
---

 In filter 04

 >Valid =Yes

 Type = IP

 Generic...

 IP...

 Ip...

 Forward = Yes

 Src Mask = 0.0.0.0

 Src Adrs = 0.0.0.0

 Dst Mask = 0.0.0.0

 Dst Adrs = 0.0.0.0

 Protocol = 0

 Src Port Cmp = None

 Src Port # = N/A

 Dst Port Cmp = None

 Dst Port # = 0

 TCP Estab = N/A
----
=====
Make sure the rest gets through
=====
----

---------

Now you must configure one OUT filter:

Out filter 01:

Ip..

Forward=yes

Src mask=255.255.255.X

Src Adrs=(your NETWORK address, not router ip)

Dst Mask=0.0.0.0

Dst Adrs= 0.0.0.0

Protocol=0

Src Port Cmp=None

Src Port#=N/A

Dst Port Cmp= None

Dst Port#=N/A

TCP Estab=N/A

---
====
Specifies local net mask and address, if outgoing packet has local
source address let it go out
====

Save (and reset..not sure if u need to, but may as well be safe about
it)
yer all done.