Re: (ASCEND) [rootshell] Security Bulletin #16 (fwd)

The only problem I had with this attack was that I didn't run it as root
the first time so I didn't have access to the sockets.  However, a quick
su - had me rebooting a fiew peices of gear from pipelines to maxen.

I compiled it on an x86 linux 2.0.33 box with gcc with no problems.

Regards,
Joe Shaw - jshaw@insync.net
NetAdmin - Insync Internet Services