Re: (ASCEND) [rootshell] Security Bulletin #16 (fwd)

> 01. Ascend Kill II - C version
> 02. Ascend Kill II - Ballista "cape" version
> 03. SNI-26: Ascend Router Security Issues

Well, I tried this on a Pipeline, and the Pipe seemed unaffected. So,
noticing that the code does not set a valid UDP checksum, I turned off
UDP checksums on the Pipeline and tried it again. Still no effect.

So I tried it on a Max 4048. Still no effect.

Has anyone been able to use this attack successfully?

Have I compiled it wrong?

-Phil