Re: (ASCEND) Configuring Your filter(Revised)(PipeX)

Yes, as cyril stated earlier there is a problem with the Fix they produced.
We have beenin contact with Ascend and another "Fix" is supposed to be
coming out on another Web URL.

So, please ignore the last config I sent out, it will not work once the
filter is turned on..
(Although it appeared to be ok at first until I actually tried to type
something
in my existing session windows..then I found out! :P )

Anyway, hold tight another "Fix" is coming up..

Jake