(ASCEND) Trouble doing 128k from a Max 1800 to a Network Express 5000

	I am having problems connecting to a Network Express 5000 with 2
ISDN B channels. The ISDN BRI lines on the Network Express (Now
Cabletron) are not in a hunt group and the Network Express router does
not appear to properly communicate the other SPID number to the MAX 1800
when attempting to use MP. One channel works fine however I would like
to be able to use 2 or more channels. The problem seems to lie in the
negotiation speed of the initial connection. Using a Cisco 3600 router
the 2 channel connection worked fine after slowing down the 2 channel
bonding process on the initial call. If anyone has had any luck getting
128k+ from an Ascend router to a Network Express, clue me in on the
secret.

-----
Keith Simmons                   * Network Administrator
keith@isdn.net                  * BellSouth Data Sales Agent
Phone: 615-371-1625             * ISDN-Net Inc. - Internet Service
Provider
Fax:   615-377-3959             * Three Maryland Farms, Suite 320
http://www.isdn.net/            * Brentwood, TN 37027-5005