Re: (ASCEND) P50/P130 setup

On Tue, 10 Mar 1998, Darkshot wrote:

> The test number data-svc=64K works fine. Still immediate disconnect
> from remote Pipeline.

humm..  something has to be wrong with the switch or your customer... If
test works then you should be able to take ISDN calls.  I'd suggest
calling your telco and tell them "There is nothing wrong with my pipe, so
don't you dare take it down" but there seems to be an ISDN problem.

Get them to call your equipment and see if they can establish a isdn
call... if they can, then your equipment and setup it fine.  If your
customer is able to call the 800 number they give them and connect ok,
then your customer setup is ok.  So then you are probably looking at some
kind of switch problem that I havn't seen before.

--
Tyler Myers                                     myers@kwiknet.net
Senior Network Engineer                         609-461-1191