(ASCEND) Problem with Raidus

I am using Ascend Access Control to have different REALMS in different
files.

I thought it is a good idea to have a REALM for the internal setting of
all my MAXes (Pools, Routes, Nailed Profiles...).

So I renamed them to max1@sys, max2@sys .....

It started to run fine as long I only setup the pools:
The MAX is asking for pools-max1@sys and  everthing was OK.

But then the problems arrive....
Asking for the routes the Max first asks for route-max1@sys -> OK
but THEN the MAX asks for route-max1@sys-1 ?????? Another REALM !!!

OK. This is exactly what the documentation says, but I think it would
be  much better if the MAX asks for route-1-max1@sys. You understand
????

I think this is a design-bug.

Does anybody knows a workaround for this bug ???
Or any other idea ???

Maybe Ascend can put another switch into the MAX ???

Thanks......