(ASCEND) WinNT problems

Hello,

I am having a tough time getting a WinNT user connected to our MAX 4048s
running 5.0ap36.  When he gets connected and authenticated he is unable to
go out onto the net.  I see him in the current users and I have assigned
him an IP but I am unable to ping.  When running netstat -rn on his
machine he does not have a default gateway set for his connection.  When
he logs on to AT&T he gets one, and when he connects to our equipment from
another manufacturer he also gets one.  It points directly to the MAX.
The user has upgraded to Service Pack 3.

I have other NT users that get connected with no problem.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Mitch Harhay
Access Nevada, Inc.