(ASCEND) Off topic - keepalives

I've noticed a lot of traffic on my net going to the 204.91.243.0 net.
These are very small UDP packets, all exactly alike.  Internic does not
show 204.91.243.0 as belonging to anyone.  Conclusion, these are probably
being sent by some popular keep-alive program meant to defeat my idle
timeout.

Does anyone know if I'm incorrect in this assumption?  I'd like to set a
call filter so they will be ignored by the idle timer.  On the other hand,
I don't want to kill someone's online game.

--Tony