(ASCEND) Backup Connection in Pipeline 50

Hi.

I'm new to Ascend products and am having a difficult time configuring a
P50.  I've got 2 questions:

Q1.

Profile A is the ISP.  The default route is to the ISP.  I set the
"secondary" field in Profile A to "Profile B".  Profile B is a USR
NETServer 8/I at my company.  If the connection to the ISP fails, I want
the P50 to connect to my USR.  I can't get this to work.  What am I
missing?????  I can connect to USR with a manual dial.

Q2.

I am unable to call the P50 from my USR.  Is there some magic with the
dial-up script feature in the USR?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I've found that Ascend Tech
Support is 2 or 3 day response if you have a P50.

Sincerely,
Mark Flanagan