RE: (ASCEND) Call features (voice) on Pipeline 75

Yes, I understand the flash hook, and that feature works for us, but there
is an "expanded" feature set offered from Ascend that involves using 6, 7
and 8 in some fashion.  There is a technical memorandum on the web site
concerning this, but I am not sure how to use it.  I have asked Bell
Atlantic, and they said, "Oh yeah, we will install that feature set for
you," but they were unable to advise how to use it.

John