(ASCEND) Call features (voice) on Pipeline 75

At the recommendation of Ascend technical memos, we have asked that our
lines be provisioned for call features -- voice features over ISDN -- like
hold, drop and transfer.

I do not understand how or where I use these codes -- like *6 for hold,
etc.  Must I "flash hook" first then hit *6, or just *6 in the middle of
the call to place a caller on hold.

I have called Bell Atlantic about this, and they tell me that my vendor
should be able to tell me.  Ascend tells me that my telco should be able to
advise.

John

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:        send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request@bungi.com