(ASCEND) MPP over multiple B channels?

Hi,

We're trying to create a high-bandwidth link between us and another
site, and I have some questions about MPP and Ascend products:

Can a MAX do MPP over more than two B channels, and is there any limit?
Also, are there any Pipeline/MAX products that support MPP over multiple
BRIs? Obviously, the P75, et al, can't do it because they only have a
single BRI port. What about the MAX 200 or its equivalents?

--
Dave Carrigan (dave.carrigan@iplenergy.com)
Sr. Technical Analyst, Technology Services