Re: (ASCEND) MPP over multiple B channels?

On Tue, 3 Mar 1998, Dave Carrigan wrote:

> Can a MAX do MPP over more than two B channels, and is there any limit?
> Also, are there any Pipeline/MAX products that support MPP over multiple
> BRIs? Obviously, the P75, et al, can't do it because they only have a
> single BRI port. What about the MAX 200 or its equivalents?

The Pipeline 400 will do MPP over multiple BRI quite reliably, though the
box is no longer in production.  If you can find one, go with it.  If you
can't, I'd reccomend staying away from the MAX200+.  It's a piece of junk
that freezes often, and you'd just end up replacing it (as we have with
all our MAX200 customers).  I don't even know why they sell the thing
anymore.  Other than that, you start looking at the 1800s and up.

Joe Shaw - jshaw@insync.net
NetAdmin - Insync Internet Services