Re: (ASCEND) MPP over multiple B channels?

I'm pretty sure you can do this with a Max 1800, probably
the 2000 and 4000 as well.

Tested MPP over multiple channels a long time ago.  I seem
to recall we were able to get 10 channels up and running.
But this was strictly a controlled test, no real-world testing.