(ASCEND) snmp query of digital calls

I have a Max4048 running 5.0Ap42.  I am trying to use SNMP to query the
unit every 5 minutes or so, to determine the number of analog callers,
and the number of digital (ISDN) callers.  I have the analog stuff working
fine, but am having trouble with the digital callers.  Do any of you
currently use SNMP queries to determine the number of ISDN callers?

I would like to use the following mib variable, from the call.mib, but
it returns absolutly nothing.  (I verified that with a traffic capture...
so it's not a problem with my snmp program)

    callCurrentDigitalIncoming OBJECT-TYPE
        SYNTAX          INTEGER
        ACCESS          read-only
        STATUS          mandatory
        DESCRIPTION     "The number of current digital incoming calls
                         is returned."
        ::= { callStatusGroup 7 }

It should be OID .1.3.6.1.4.1.529.11.7

Is this variable not supported by my Max/firmware?

Thanks for any help you can provide.  I figured I'd ask here before
calling it in to Ascend.