Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:2806] max players

On Wed, Jan 05, 2000 at 10:32:57AM -0800, Carlos Y. Villalpando wrote:
> I think continuum is running the 36 player MAXPLAYER.

No, not yet.  Could do with it; I can rarely get a slot on the server
now, even the observer slots seem heavily used.  The only slot left to
me is the God queue, and when I join that some side effect causes new
players to be unable to select a team; all teams disabled.  Good queue
flush trick, but otherwise not particularly useful.

I'd prefer if the God queue made me an independant observer.  I think
Carlos and I chatted about this on #netrek the other week.

--
James Cameron   mailto:quozl@us.netrek.org   http://quozl.us.netrek.org/