Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:2806] max players

On Wed, Jan 05, 2000 at 09:47:49AM -0800, Trent Piepho wrote:

> I can increase max players for Paradise 2000, and I'm sure Dave Ahn can do it
> for Ted Turner.

I'll make the appropriate changes to TedTurner.  I'll also get the fixes
into the traditional Paradise client before that gets released.

Are there any active servers with the new 36 player mod?  If not, I will
update the pickled test INL server to run the latest snapshot.

> No one is maintaining BRMH, so I don't know who will do that.

John was interested in making some fixes to BRMH.  Since the old cad archive
(BRMH's home) disappeared, I will be merging the files from that site into
ftp.netrek.org.  In the process, I'll also be importing BRMH into CVS.

Dave

--
Dave Ahn <ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu>        |  "When you were born, you cried and the
                                     |  world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
Virtual Endoscopy Center             |  so that when you die, you will rejoice
Wake Forest Univ. School of Medicine |  and the world will cry."  -1/2 jj^2