[VANILLA-L:1195] Pre-Alpha Server

Crap, does the mailing list filer posts out from adresses not on the list
or something, because my posts from earlier today never got up.

To summarize what I said.

My Pre-alpha server is up at siren.egr.csuohio.edu.  It is running on
Windows 98.
I broke the code so now it only works on 95/98, but I will fix it so it
starts working on NT too.
The executables and source are up at ftp://137.148.211.205, but again it
only works on 95/98 and although the source will/should compile on any
compiler that supports standard windows API header files, the project files
currently in their only work with VC++ 6.0

Darryl

+
++ Vanilla-l Mailing List ++