[VANILLA-L:1194] Windows NT Server and Screwed Email

Let me first say that I braved going outside with
negative wind chill, the day after an ice storm,
and braved riding in with my advisor to get my
server up along with the source code and
executables on an FTP server.

All of this and my email gets royally screwed up
and I probably have 5 messages to this listgroup
in queue somewhere.  If you see mail from me
sent on about 16:00 GMT and abouts, ignore it.

Summarize my summarized and unposted mail:
1) Pre-alpha server up on siren.egr.csuohio.edu
Running on Windows 98
2) Pre-alpha source code and executables up on
ftp://137.148.211.205

The source code doesn't work on NT anymore, I will
fix it, I think it is because of my hack with
dispatchmessage in daemonii.

Darryl
Sick and pissed off.

--