[VANILLA-L:1073] Re: [VANILLA-L:1070] Clean room netrek?

Hmm.  Another thought.  I'm sure the code as it stands could be
significantly improved in quality and performance by executing code
reviews on the whole thing.

But where would we find the people?

At 67k lines of code, (22k if we include only the server itself), this
is a fair whack of time.  For 22k lines, at 20 seconds per line, that's
126 man hours.  12.6 hours per person if we had ten people working on
it.

The output of this process would be a list of defects in the code, which
we would then prioritise and schedule to fix.

--
James Cameron                                    (cameron@stl.dec.com)
Digital Equipment Corporation (Australia) Pty. Ltd. A.C.N. 000 446 800