[VANILLA-L:913] Re: [VANILLA-L:903] Re: [VANILLA-L:901] Re: [VANILLA-L:900] metaserver

On Jul 28, 10:57, Bob Tanner wrote:

>This is great for you Europeans. Most of the time I cannot even get a
>response back from a ping to the Euro-meta.

Hmm, this sounds strange to me, I have no problems pinging or playing
at real-time.com...
Bob, why don't you add metaserver.eu.netrek.org to continuum's .metaservers
file, so that we can see how well that communication performs.

>Personally, I do not want to hop across the atlantic. But that is just
>me.

It would only be necessary if the us metaserver is down...

Cheers, Frank