[VANILLA-L:900] metaserver

What is with the metaserver?

Nick are you on this list (I'd check, but I do not have access to that
machine from home)?

For some reason all the newbies and metaserver-junkies are sending me
email bitching about why I won't fix the metaserver.

So, here is my sales pitch again. Any chance Real Time could be a
backup metaserver location? Maybe even a round-robin DNS lookup would
work?

We can put the metaservers into the us.netrek.org domain, so if for
some reason Real Time goes away, we can transfer the domain to another
location.

If access to snorch is not possible, I'd be happy to host the
metaserver as well. Nick, if you still want to admin it, that would be
awesome. Just get ssh :-)

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700

PGP signature