[VANILLA-L:686] Re: [VANILLA-L:682] Re: [VANILLA-L:679] Server code in CVS?

Trown wrote:
> Traditionally if you want to make special mods you'd make your own
> ifdefs for your stuff and once you're happy submit them to Cameron.

Gee.  We're down to surnames now?  What'd I do to deserve that, Trown?
;-)

I agree.  And if adding #ifdef's is painful to you, then just use diff
with the -D flag to insert them.  Real easy.

--
James Cameron                                    (cameron@stl.dec.com)
Digital Equipment Corporation (Australia) Pty. Ltd. A.C.N. 000 446 800