Vanilla Development Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-DEVEL:698] CVS update: Vanilla

Dave Ahn <ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu> wrote:

> In order to play a second game, all players must quit and rejoin the game
> because the player offsets into the DB are reset to -1.

As a player, I'd find this annoying.  So what happens if you start a
second game without rejoining?  Does this mean you also can't restart
the game without quitting out?  Can we fix it so you don't have to
quit out?

I assume this is because of LTD stats, because it used to be possible
to play more than 1 game in a row without rejoining.

-Jeff