TCLUG Archive

Re: x86 vs StrongARM Linux

How much are those Neostations? ;)

Unreliable gossip has it that WordPerfect has had a unchanged file
format since version 6.x and that winXX and UNIX versions use the same
file formats and work well together. There are also rumors that Corel
Office handles Office 97 file formats reasonably well (or at least as
well as can be expected when translating proprietary binary formats).
Can anyone substantiate these rumors? Thanks in advance,

Troy