TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:67] Donate spare parts.

Once again, I do apologize for not being able to make it again. Next
month will be more organized. I promise. Hopefully I can get a guest
speaker to come. We'll see.

Not much response about the topic for tomorrow. Is anyone willing to
prepare something? I was thinking about having a short intro of UNIX in
general and the differences between UNIX and DOS. Then get into setting
up Linux for the newbies.

Topic for tomorrow:
I have been hearing some complaints about having our meetings on
Saturdays. Personally, it's hard to make it because I'm out of town a
lot during the weekend. (Especially in the summer.) I would like to know
how other people feel. Since no one ever sends to this list, would you
please discuss it tomorrow and let me know. (Unless you guys are feeling
crazy and decide to mail something to this list.) Sunday night would
work better for me, but whatever the majority wants.

Can someone take notes for me???

Thanks.
Clay

Clay Fandre            Honeywell - CAS-SPO / Coon Rapids, MN
System Administrator   cfandre@cfsmo.honeywell.com