TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:23314] Network Printing

Check the printing HOWTO. This was major annoyance with early HP DeskJets. (I had a DJ500.) Basically its done with a filter script that reformats to make sure that what's fed to the printer is what it wants. If you're lucky there may already be a filter script out there.

On Tue, 31 October 2000, Andrew Nemchenko wrote:

> How do I turn off the Stair Stepping Effect?
> Its really
>                 Hard
>                             to  Read
>         Things
>                       When
>                                 they look
>             Like
>                             This
>

> ------ http://USFamily.Net/info - Unlimited Internet - From $7.99/mo! ------

Jack Ungerleider - The Ungerleider Group
Creative Solutions for Cooperative Computing
jack@jacku.com
www.jacku.com