TCLUG Archive

Linux work

    Hello,

      I was wondering if anyone on this list might know where someone
without any formal experience in Linux/Unix administration might be able
to find work. I recently got my AAS and am still taking classes, but
everyone I talk to is looking primarily for one thing: EXPERIENCE!
I have heard people say in the past there are certain tech houses here in
the cities that will take in people who have no experience and get them up
and running. Does anyone know where these places are? How in the world
does anyone get any experience without having any experience? Man...

    - Jme