TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:23279] Creative Live! configuration

Though it may be misleading, if you're not running GNOME (and therefore
esound), you should be using the OSS output module in XMMS, if you're
not using the alsa drivers. That means that even though my sound module
is es1371.o and not sound.o, I would still use the OSS output plugin.

You can also leave the kernel's sound drivers out and use the alsa
drivers, in which case you would use the alsa output plugin.

Pacem in Terris / Mir / Shanti / Salaam / Heiwa
Kevin R. Bullock