TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:18042] 2.3.99-pre6 kernel

On Tue, May 23, 2000 at 09:54:13AM -0500, Troy Johnson wrote:
>Hey! Be more courteous and polite when you post. Or don't post at all.
>> sorts of other releases. Note the use of the words "latest" and next time try
>> answering his question. Or don't post at all.

I was polite and courteous. I was simply stating the obvious. There was
nothing disrespectful in my post. It was not a flame, merely a statement. He
seemed pretty quick to point out that the original poster was not informed
about what he was posting so I corrected him. No big deal.

Generally if I can't offer an answer or a place to look for an answer I don't
post. Seems to prevent flame wars (which I've not seen anyof on this list
thankfully) I just think others should do the same.

--
Ben Lutgens  xAdministrator CS Solutions Inc |WinNT BSOD Security model:
1821 University Ave, St. Paul, Mn	     |"Can't crack it if it's crashed.