TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:17991] LPRng goofiness

add this to your printcap.. it will help lots with LPRng and HP jetdirect
boxes.. :send_data_first  hp jetdirect cards don't use fully compliant BSD
printing.. lpr and lprng will goof up sending sometimes.. and the printer
just won't accept jobs.  send_data_first will fix most of those problems

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben@nerp.net)