TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:17983] Sharing a WinPrinter with SAMBA

> That is good to know, but I am curious: can't the winprinter even be
> made to spit out garbage?

It didn't really want to. (really I tried!) Must be something in the
firmwear. Or maybe I had it set up wrong when I was throwing garbage at
it. Who knows. It's not being shared by a 95 workstation that someone
actually uses and has to reboot any time the printer won't print. That
was just...bad. =)

--
Andy Zbikowski, Sys Admin   | http://www.ltiflex.com
LTI Flexible Products, Inc. | "Reality is merely an illusion,