TCLUG Archive

Kernel Panic, No init found?

I have a computer with Win98/2K and RH6.0. I use NTLD to boot into each OS.
Everything works fine until I went in Win2K and deleted one Windows
partition that is right infront of RH partition. When I boot into RH, I got:
hda: had1, hda2 (hda5,hda6,.....12) hda3
hdb: hdb1(hdb5)hda2
auto detecting RAID arrays
auto run
VFS: Mounted root (ext 2 filesystem)
Freeing unused kernel memory 68k freed
Warning: unable to open an initial console
Kernel panic: No init found, Try passing init=option to kernal.

I recreat the partition that was deleted from Win2K. I still have the same
problem.

Any suggestions that I can fix this?
Thanks
Nan