TCLUG Archive

Powersaving under X

How do change the monitor powerdown settings in X?  I've looked in my
XF86Config and in the scripts that launch the X server, but I haven't
found where it's set.  IIRC Gnome's control panel had settings for it,
but I think they just changed the way xscreensaver was invoked, and I'm
running neither.

--
Ry4an Brase - http://ry4an.org                                    /~\
'If you're not a rebel when you're 20 you've got no heart; if     \ /