TCLUG Archive

To netcfg or not to netcfg?

Can some one please tell me why when I ran netcfg one day it worked
fine.
When I ran it the next day I got this message.?

[root@localhost /]# netcfg
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/usr/lib/rhs/netcfg/netcfg.py", line 23, in ?
    from Tkinter import *
  File "/usr/lib/python1.5/lib-tk/Tkinter.py", line 5, in ?
    import _tkinter # If this fails your Python is not configured for Tk

ImportError: libtix4.1.8.0.so: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory
[root@localhost /]#

What's more important is where did libtix4.1.8.0.so go and how do I get
it back,
since it seems to be the key to this dilemma. Does anyone know which RPM

contains that file so I could just reinstall it? Any other assistance
would also be
appreciated.