TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:15352] FTP 6.2 upgrade w/out a floppy

Sounds similar to my predicament.  I want to flash the AMI Megaraid BIOS,
which requires booting to DOS, and AFAIK requires two floppys.  I am also
thinking about an `all-purpose' rescue CD which can boot DOS and Linux minimum
and get to the net TCP/IP and create RAMdisks in both.

-Chris