Re: CF: animate_weapon() fixes

Did you cast several spells in a row?  Did your Mana hit a negative
level??

I ask this because I used to cast Comet several times in a row, and then
regenerate all my Mana, then my food status bar would "catch up" so fast
it would kill my character - from starvation.

- Rick Tanner
leaf@real-time.com

<SNIP>