Re: CF: animate_weapon() fixes

Rick Tanner wrote:

> Did you cast several spells in a row?  Did your Mana hit a negative
> level??
>
> I ask this because I used to cast Comet several times in a row, and then
> regenerate all my Mana, then my food status bar would "catch up" so fast
> it would kill my character - from starvation.

No, I was just doing plain fighting (though I wore a lot of magical stuff
which increases food consumption, like 2 Rings of Elrond, armour and amulet
with speed+1, girdle of strength and so on).

Do you die immediately if your food drops to 0, even when you have full health
points (= 200 hp) ?

Before this strange death I always wore a Ring of Life (which has health point
regeneration+2), so I probably never have noticed this before.

Norbert