Re: CF: How can I unsubscribe - successfully - this is driving me crazy!

The real-time.com address would be a good place.  That's where I rely upon
to get information and download the code to package up for Debian.

If, for some reason, that won't work, the company I work for has put up a
server at a colo location to provide services to OpenSource projects.  Part
of my on-the-clock time is administering the box for the projects that use
it.  We run the mailing list software "mailman".  Web interface AND email
interface.  Spam protection.  Mark can have the password and admin the list
or hold it for backup to myself or any other admin he'd like to designate.

The host is "openrock.net"