Re: CF: How can I unsubscribe - successfully - this is driving me crazy!

Paul Martin Badham wrote:

> I have tried several times to do as bidden below; to no avail.
>
> Can someone give me some more detailed information about how to unsubscribe
> from this list? Please!

 You are doing the right thing.  Unfortunately, the mailing list maintainance
was done by hand.

 The person who used to take care of this seems to have been absent for at least
the last couple months.

 I wonder if we should look at moving the list someplace else so it will get
maintained again.  Have the new setup also use something like majordomo so that
updates are done automatically.

 I know there would be some pain for everyone to get notified and change the
address books.

 Thoughts?