CF: Mailing list and website

I think real-time would be a good place for the list.  I second
Bob's proposal of moving the list there.

And by the way, I've taken a look at the web site off and on, and
I sometimes notice that things are pretty out-of-date.

I propose that we put the whole website under CVS on boltzmann
as well as the source repository.  Real-time would still serve it,
but everyone with CVS access could maintain/extend the crossfire web page.

You could set up a crontab on an account with CVS access to do
a nightly "CVS Update", and in this manner, all developers could
help maintain the web site.

PeterM